Pages

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -Yves Saint-Laurent

Thursday 22 December 2011

My 'Natural Collection' collection!

My 'Natural Collection' collection

As I once heard, "makeup doesn't have to be expensive to work!"
I strongly believed this when I first bumped into the brand natural collection.
It was a few months ago and one of my good old chums introduced me to it and i've not been able to part with it since! For the incredibly decent price of just £1.99 each, I wasn't too sure whether I was just buying a load of old tosh! But it really is a great brand I must say...

Boots do a 3 for 2 offer on natural collection so you can get three items from the natural collection range for just £3.98- a total bargain for me! So if you're a little brassic at the moment, give natural collection a go!( But obviously don't go too overboard as you may end up spending more than one single but expensive product xD

So heres how my collection is so far...


      












In this collection is:
  • Natural Collection Lashbuild mascara brown/black £1.99
  • Blusher(left) in shade Peach Melba £1.99
  • Blusher(right) in shade Pink Cloud £1.99
  • 1st Lipstick(left to right) in shade Coral Candy £1.99
  • 2nd Lipstick in shade Biscuit £1.99
  • 3rd Lipstick in shade Berry Sorbet £1.99
  • 4th Lipstick in shade Fig Leaf £1.99
  • And lastly the stick on the end is actually a green concealer £1.99


First i'm gonna show you the mascara because I find it quite amazing! ;)





Usually products that are
  • fragrance free
  • dermatologically tested
  • claim that they do not test on animals

are quite expensive, but at £1.99 this hits all the targets! As someone who has personally got sensitive skin I find that this is also non-irritant so you can't go wrong with this. It comes in a range of types to suite all types of lashes (lengthening, volumising, even waterproof!) and comes in a few shades too!



Then the blushes, ooh the blushes, they are so pretty and natural!
















I apologise for the grubbyness of them, I got them straight out of my handbag!
They come in a variety of different shades: 
  • Peach Melba
  • Pink Cloud
  • Rosey Glow
  • Sweet Cheeks
  • Sugar Plum
  • Dusky Pink
Pink cloud- If you want a nice subtle flushed look. (Great for winter!)
Peach Melba- For a pretty peachy summer look!

(Gosh where to start?) They're really pigmented, really natural, they're matte but add a lovely healthy look to the face, easy to apply, easy to blend, they're just amazing!

These really can brighten us a dull or tired face which I have all the time:L
This is a deffo makeup bag essential!


Then theres the lipsticks and the green concealer left.















What is a green concealer?
The green in the concealer balances out the redness in blemishes so that they don't appear as red. Using this under a normal concealer can really hide those annoying blemishes that just invite themselves onto your skin without an invitation :P


As for the lippys, a womans best friend! No handbag should be without one as they're like...the handbag essential of all essentials! These are Natural Collections Moisture Shine Lipsticks, they are the most moisturising lipsticks i've ever come accross! The colour also stays for quite some time but will need re-applying a few times in the day.

















(left to right)
1st Coral Candy- A beautiful coral orange with pink shimmer. Would look great on anyone! (may have to go on a little hunt for this one as it was a shade with the older packaging.)

2nd Biscuit- This is one of my favourite lipsticks ever! It's like a beige/chocolate brown with warm pink undertones to it, the perfect everyday colour for anyone! No shimmer but like all moisture shine lipsticks, pretty shiney!

3rd Berry Sorbet- A cranberry red(: red with warm pink and brown undertones) with shimmer and warm undertones

4th Fig Leaf- A basic darker nude lippy. A cool-toned beige, no shimmer but shiney! :D


So that's it for my N.C collection so far but I can't say this will be the last of it,

toodles, From Loulou xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment